Happy Easter!
Dear Family and Friends,
Happy Easter! Today is my very favorite day of the whole year. I love everything about Easter!
I love the traditions, the Easter candy (yum), Easter songs , and the significance of this special day. I was able to sing my favorite song today in Sacrament meeting (He is Risen) without coughing! A small Easter miracle!
After Brent passed away, I will never forget ---a sweet friend made me a little pot of wheat berries with a empty stone rolled away. The message was so simple, 'He is Risen." That is all she wrote on the card. I remember how peace and grattitude filled my heart.
This year, I feel the same peace and grattitude as a ponder on the victory won by my Savior Jesus Christ. I am more aware of all my Savior did to complete his mission on earth. My heart is full to overflowing. I feel his strength every day. I am so grateful for my Savior! Happy Easter! HE is RISEN!!!
May you feel His love as I have today, and every day.
Love,
Emilie


Comments
Post a Comment