Living from Miracle to Miracle
Dear Family,
Camille surprised us with a visit this weekend. It is always so good to see her! She is doing amazing things!
This week was amazing, I felt so good and did so many things that filled my soul. I am loving working on a quilt with my friend Emmeline! It is so fun. I also spent a day in Idaho Falls doing errands and some time working on my dance for Bright Star. Play practice is so fun and I am enjoying every moment of it! I had so much energy this week!
Saturday was prom and I got to be involved with the day date and dinner. Abby had to preform during her date. It was a really good performance of The Little Mermaid! Her date, Cody, was sweet enough to come and watch the play. I was able to help her get changed back into her dress after the play. Abrahm and Alyvia worked so hard on creating a life size "Wii board game," in the back yard. It was complete with checkpoints and lots of mini games. They had a lot of fun! I was grateful for heavenly help to hem the prom dress!
I felt good enough to help Dennis spread some fertilizer on the lawn Friday morning. It was great exercise but my knee has been pretty sore. I am looking forward to the MRI on the 18th and the follow up the next week. Still praying for no surgery; but ready to have it feel better and be able to exercise!
I followed up with my Radiation doctor this week and it was pretty uneventful. Just checking for strange side effects. I have had none! The tingling of my face increased for a bit and has slowed down. Dr. Dixon says this is not uncommon. He explained that cancer does not attack the brain, it just moves it. After radiation, my body was able to step in and attack the cancer. It could have created some swelling for a bit. Both doctors have confirmed that they see the hand of God in helping us to find it. So grateful for this miracle!
My visit with Dr. Dixon during chemo today was so sweet. I really love that man! He talked about how he is pondering how the Lord will work in our lives in the next few years. He thinks the Lord will just hold us up -from miracle to miracle - as we all face some very difficult struggles. He expressed his faith that the Lord can heal and will heal me according to His timing and will. He was not speaking as my doctor, but as my faith friend and prayer warrior. I am so grateful to have found a doctor who strengthens my faith and makes me feel so safe and loved.
I have all confidence that the Lord CAN heal me. I will wait for his timing, but I am not worried. This has been a great shift for me. A great burden has been lifted. I know what ever he has planned for me will be better than if I had created the plan! I know that He has great things in store. I am excited and I will wait patiently for the next miracle. I know it is coming! I hope that you all are being held up until your next miracle!
I love this quote about faith! I am still being tutored on developing my "mountain moving faith!"
"Preparatory faith is formed by experiences in the past; by the known, which provides a basis for belief. But redemptive faith must often be exercised toward experiences in the future; the unknown, which provides an opportunity for the miraculous. Exacting faith, mountain-moving faith, faith like that of the brother of Jared, the miracle and the knowledge . . . Faith is to agree unconditionally; and in advance; to whatever conditions God may require in both the near and distant future."
-Jeffery R. Holland
I also love this quote!
Lastly, I testify that Jesus Christ has power to bring joy into your life- regardless of the circumstances.






Comments
Post a Comment