My Sister is Moving!
November 20, 2022
Dear Friends and Family:
It has been a crazy week! My sister Natalie moved to St. George. They felt prompted to move there. It has been inspiring to watch the Lord open doors for them as they moved forward with faith. Here is a pic of their beautiful new house! It is a new house. The builder worked so hard to get it done for them. It is the first time they have moved that they did not have to put in a yard. Everything is landscaped and beautiful. They are so excited!
They arrived Friday evening. They are slowly getting unpacked. We have been able to get a personal tour over face time. It is so beautiful! There is even a "air fryer" feature on their oven. So cool! There have been many blessings, but it was still hard to let them go! We have spent the last week helping them as they needed to close on Wednesday on their old house. I was so grateful that the Lord helped me have stamina. I was able to help them pack, and Dennis and I helped to keep them fed!
The hardest part was the goodbye. We listened to a "Come Follow Me" app video as they were preparing to leave.
The scripture was Amos 7:15.
"And the Lord took me as I follow the flock and said unto me: Go, and prophesy unto my people."
The person doing the video summed it up so perfectly. "You are called to change. We are called to do something different. There are times when we need to make a right turn and heed our inner voice that beckons us to action. What does the Lord see in you? As we rise to the vision that He see's within us, we will be strengthened to do great things."
Heavenly Father has brought them to St. George. I can't wait to see the fruits of their faith! I am going to miss her desperately, but I cannot be upset. It is God's plan- and His plans are always better than mine.
It was hard for her to leave me, too. She wants to be close and support me in my cancer journey. She is sending some angels in her place. I cannot complain about that!
They have had a wonderful reception from many friends. We are sending our love as well. Looking forward to a nice warm visit and escaping the cold weather!
Friday after they left I hurried to Pocatello to take Joe to his Sinus Surgery. This post is getting long so I will write a new post about THAT adventure! We also have been working on getting passports for our cruise to Mexico in March. SO excited for that!
Have a great week! Sending love and prayers!
Love,
Emilie
Comments
Post a Comment